I sit and think about the day that you’re gonna die,
我一邊坐一邊擬想你死去的一天
‘Cos your wrinkled eyes betrayed the joy with which you smiled.
因你的皺眉出賣了你笑容的喜悅
Care to see my reason?
介意我的原因嗎?
Care to put your life in mine?
介意我將你生活放在我的嗎?
Looking at life from the perspective of a boy
回顧生命時那個男孩的前程
Who’s learnt to love you but has also learned to grow.
他學習愛你同時學會了成長
Could we make it better, stormy weather,
我們能否在逆景中更上層樓
So I dunno.
*Oh, oh, oh – Is there anybody home?
噢 噢 噢 有人在家嗎?
Who’ll believe me, won’t deceive me, won't try to change me?
誰會相信我,不會哄騙我,不會嘗試改變我?
Ah, ah, ah – Is there anybody home?
噢 噢 噢 有人在家嗎?
Who wants to have me, just to love me?
誰想要我,只為愛而愛我?
Stuck in the middle.*
陷入兩難中
I look at you,
我凝視你
You look at me,
你凝視我
We bite each other.
我們互不咬弦
And with your better words you kick me in the gutter.
你總是口齒伶俐使我無法下台
But my troops are bigger than yours
但我的力量勝於你
‘Cos you’ll never stand my fight.
因為你從不與我爭
Ours is a family that’s based upon tradition
我們的家人關係是基於禮法
But with my careless words I tread upon your vision.
但我的無心之語卻踐踏你的看法
Are five kids better than one, who’d busy like to be gone?
五個小孩真的比那一個,經常忙得不顧家的?
*Repeat
Yea...Yea...Yea...
This is to my name,
這是以我名義
This ain’t a pretty plan to break your heart of me.
這不是兩全其美的方法 減輕對兩人的傷害
I know that what I’ve started means that when we have parted
我知我一旦行動便昭然我們關係不復再
I can live in honesty.
*Repeat
Stuck in the middle,
陷入兩難中
Stuck in the middle,
陷入兩難中
Stuck in the middle...
陷入兩難中



